Friday, November 19, 2010

We are the Tigers!

SIGH. That's three times in a row now...
The football team at my high school just went to state finals. Yeah, we're awesome like that. We have gone to state three times already. And the last two years, we lost each game. And this year we were so sure that we were going to finally take state. I swear, we've never been so incredible. But, sadly we didn't win. I wish I could of gone up to see that game. But I guess it's a good thing I didn't go...


Well, no use crying about it. We did amazing this season! We fought strong, like we always do. We may not have won this time but we will not give up.
I dedicate this quote to the Hurricane tiger football team.
You guys rock.

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur".
Vince Lombardi





No comments:

Post a Comment