Sunday, November 14, 2010

EARTHELA


 So yesterday, I just had this burst of inspiration. Lately, I haven't been able to come up with anything to draw. I like to make up my own characters and warriors and mages and stuff like that. But I just couldn't think of anything new and epic to design. But then, while I was looking through those websites that tell you what a person name means, I suddenly got this amazing idea. I don't know how but I think it's because I saw a name I really liked and that's the name of the main character now. So it started out as a drawing but then it turned into this whole story! I've decided I'm going to write a book. I think it's a pretty awesome idea. I plan to make it a series. The first book will be called: Earthela. It's going to be about magic and medieval times and kingdoms and all that good, nerdy stuff. I've never really been into medieval times but Megan was telling me about this show she watches called Merlin, and it sounds way awesome. Then I just got into that kind of stuff. I've already drawn out the characters and I've even started on the first chapter. I have the whole thing planned out in my head. I'm so excited!

Pan's Labyrinth
This movie also inspired me.
Well I'm going to go and make some sketches for my book cover.
Later people.


No comments:

Post a Comment