Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hakuna Matata!



Lately, I have just been branching out! Just today, I joined the Drama Club. I'm not acting or anything. I'm more like the stage techie... I am painting the sets for the play this December, A Christmas Carol. I will be working on the sets with three other girls. I am so excited. It seems like a tough job to do but I am up for it.

Also, I am still working on my book Earthela. I know my last post seemed a little far-fetched. But I assure you, I'm going to make something out of it. And it will be awesome.

I am also in this club called INTERACT. It's a community service club and I really like doing stuff for people, animals or the environment. And thats what this club is all about. I think we are working on a project for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure, though. I couldn't really come up with anything to do for a service project so I am brain-stroming for something very good to do this Christmas.

ALSO, I am in the FCCLA club and that is a family and community club. We have these things called Star Projects and that is where you or a group of people come up with a good, productive project and if it's good enough, they can go up to state and regionals. The projects can be just about anything. I want to do a group team with my forgein friend, Yok Tasawat. She is from Thailand and she is just amazing and a really good friend. Anyway, we are probably going to try and do a project to enter. The day to go to state is on February 10, 2011. Which is my birthday. I don't want to go up--where ever it is that we are going--for my birthday. Unless we go to DisneyLand!

SIGH. So many things. I just feel like I can do anything! I love that feeling... It makes me feel worth something. Which is something I really need to feel because if you ask any of my friends, they'll tell you that I am pretty negative about myself. I'm trying not to be. And lately, I haven't had one negative thought. I feel happy.

"Hakuna Matata." What a wonderful phrase!
It means no worries, for the rest of your days
It's my problem-free, philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

No comments:

Post a Comment